Jiawei Liu graduated in May 2018 with Ph.D. degree. The title of his Ph.D. dissertation is ”
Photo-Generated Electrons in Tio2: Properties, Behaviors, Reactions, And Applications”.
Dr. Liu will become a Product Development Manager at BASF at Shanghai, China after graduation.
Congratulations to Dr. Liu!
Dr. Liu’s research in Chuang group.
- Study of photocatalytic processes
- Fundamental study of mechanism during PC processes
- New catalysts for various applications (CO2 reduction, VOCs removal etc.)
- Study of photoelectrochemical processes
- Study of mechanism by state-of-the-art in situ FT-IR technique
- Production of hydrogen and electricity
- Removal of aqueous/solid organic pollutants