Goodyear Polymer Center, RM 803
170 University Ave.,
Akron, OH 44325-3909
- B.S., East China University of Science and Technology (2008 – 2012)
- M.S. in Polymer Science, The University of Akron (2011 to 2013)
Long joined the research group in 2011 and completed Master’s degree under the guidance of Prof. Chuang. He was then admitted into the Ph.D. program of Polymer Science and continued his research in the group since Summer 2013.
Long’s research activities are mostly related to spectroscopy techniques.
Long’s Research Overview
- 2016, ORCS Student Award
- 2016, DPS Student Travel Award
- Asymmetric Hydrogenation of α-Amino Ester Probed by FTIR Spectroscopy
Zhang, L., Lohrasbi, M., Tumuluri U. and Chuang, S. S. C.
Organic Process Research & Development, 2016, 20 (9), pp 1668–1676. 10.1021/acs.oprd.6b00222
- Highly electrically conductive polyethylenedioxythiophene thin films for thermoelectric applications
Yi, C., Zhang, L., Hu, R., Chuang, S. S. C., Zheng, J. and Gong, X.
Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2016, 4, 12730-12738. 10.1039/C6TA04122A
- Perovskites and Related Mixed Oxides for SOFC Applications
Chuang, S. S. C. and Zhang, L.
in Perovskites and Related Mixed Oxides, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA: 2016; pp 863-880. 10.1002/9783527686605.ch38
- Enhanced Thermoelectric Properties of Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene): Poly(styrenesulfonate) by Binary Secondary Dopants
Yi, C., Wilhite, A., Zhang, L., Hu, R. D., Chuang, S. S. C., Zheng, J., and Gong, X.
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015. 7(17): p. 8984-8989. 10.1021/acsami.5b01960